Terms and Conditions of Use
This Web site is operated by WHITECLOUD CONSULTING INC. (“Whitecloud Consulting”). Whitecloud Consulting assumes you agree to the following terms and conditions if you use this Web site.
- Copyright on this Web site and on the individual written portions, photographs, moving images, music, sounds and other copyright material (collectively known as “Content”) belong to Whitecloud Consulting, the original copyright holder or other rights holder.
- With the exception of printing or storing Web site Content for personal use as recognized under copyright law, reproducing, publicly distributing, altering or deleting Content, or reproducing Content on a customer’s Web site, without permission from Whitecloud Consulting or the original copyright holder, is strictly prohibited by copyright law. You are requested to contact Whitecloud Consulting in advance to obtain the necessary permission. However, note that permission may not be granted in cases involving images, material that includes copyrights or trademarks of a third party, or when judged inappropriate by Whitecloud Consulting.
- Even when you use the Content after receiving Whitecloud Consulting’s permission, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by Whitecloud Consulting. The copyright notice may not be changed or deleted without advance permission from Whitecloud Consulting.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and trade names of this Web site and on this Web site belong to Whitecloud Consulting or the individual rights holder. With the exception of instances recognized under trademark law and other laws, the use of these without permission from Whitecloud Consulting is strictly prohibited under trademark law. If you want to use them, you are requested to contact Whitecloud Consulting in advance to obtain the necessary permission.
Use of the web site
- Whitecloud Consulting makes no warranty of any kind with respect to Content and other information (“Content, etc.”) provided on this Web site, including but not limited to the accuracy, usefulness or validity of the Content, etc. Whitecloud Consulting shall not be liable for any damage incurred through the use of the Content, etc.
- Whitecloud Consulting may change or discontinue the structure of this Web site, the Terms and Conditions of Use, the URL and Content, etc. without prior notice.
- Whitecloud Consulting may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Web site without prior notice.
Linking to the web site
- Linking to Whitecloud Consulting’s Web site is permitted on condition that prior permission is obtained from Whitecloud Consulting, and provided that the site that wishes to link to the Web site is involved in business or work related to Whitecloud Consulting. Even when the linking Web site’s business is related to Whitecloud Consulting, linking to Whitecloud Consulting’s Web site without prior permission from Whitecloud Consulting is prohibited. If you wish to link to Whitecloud Consulting’s Web site, you are requested to contact Whitecloud Consulting in advance.
- Other than Whitecloud Consulting Web sites (including the Web sites of Whitecloud Consulting Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates) linked to or from this Web site are not controlled by Whitecloud Consulting. Whitecloud Consulting shall not be liable for the content of such sites or any damage incurred in the use of such content.
- Providing a link from a Web site that comes under, or is suspected of coming under, any of the following is strictly prohibited:
Whitecloud Consulting may request the deletion of any link to which three above applies, regardless of any permission previously granted by Whitecloud Consulting.
- — A Web site that contains content intended to libel or defame Whitecloud Consulting or any of its affiliates, their directors or employees.
- — A Web site that contains material offensive to public order and morality that may damage Whitecloud Consulting’s credibility or integrity.
- — A Web site that uses frame links, etc. that make it unclear whether the material referred to comes from Whitecloud Consulting’s Web site.
- — A Web site that gives the false impression of the existence of an alliance or collaborative arrangement with Whitecloud Consulting, or that gives the false impression that Whitecloud Consulting recognizes or endorses the linked site.
- — Any other Web site judged inappropriate by Whitecloud Consulting.
Whitecloud Consulting conducts its own R & D and devises programs and strategies for advertising and communication. Unless Whitecloud Consulting makes public notice that it is accepting proposals for new technologies or designs, or ideas, memos, concepts or other proposals for advertising or marketing, it does not accept such proposals in principle.
If for some reason Whitecloud Consulting receives a proposal despite this stated policy, Whitecloud Consulting will assume that the idea has been sent after the sender accepts the following conditions:
- — Whitecloud Consulting assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality of the idea
- — Whitecloud Consulting assumes no obligation to review, evaluate or utilize the idea
- — Whitecloud Consulting assumes no obligation to pay compensation to the customer who sent the idea or any third party in the case that Whitecloud Consulting releases or publicly announces the idea in part or in full, or a similar product or service
- — Whitecloud Consulting is free to use the idea sent in as it sees fit.
Additionally, the sender exerts no copyright or any other right in relation to the idea.
Downloading of software
When users download software from Web sites linked to Whitecloud Consulting’s Web site, they are requested to observe all conditions concerning the licensing of such software. Whitecloud Consulting accepts no liability in relation to the installation or use of such software.
Inquiries regarding the Web site
Please direct any inquiries concerning Whitecloud Consulting’s Web site, its links or other related matters to Whitecloud Consulting at “Contact Us”.